top of page

Group

Public·10 members

Ciprian Cristea
Ciprian Cristea

Ledeno Doba 3 Sinhronizovano Na Srpski Ceo Film

Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze - sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film

Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze je treći nastavak popularne franšize o avanturama praistorijskih životinja. Ovaj film je sinhronizovan na srpski jezik i premijerno je prikazan u bioskopima 2009. godine. U ovom filmu, naši junaci - Manny, Sid, Diego i Scrat - otkrivaju tajanstveni podzemni svet, naseljen dinosaurima i jednookim lasicom Buckom, koji će im pomoći da se izbave iz nevolja.

Download: https://tinurli.com/2w4j2Z

Film je režirao Carlos Saldanha, a glasove su pozajmili Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Queen Latifah, Simon Pegg i drugi. Film je dobio pozitivne kritike i bio je veliki komercijalni uspeh, zaradivši preko 886 miliona dolara širom sveta. Film je takođe nominovan za Oskara za najbolji animirani film, ali je izgubio od filma Up.

Ako želite da pogledate Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film, možete ga pronaći na YouTube-u ili na SoundCloud-u. Uživajte u ovoj zabavnoj i uzbudljivoj priči o prijateljstvu, hrabrosti i ljubavi u ledenom dobu. Neke zanimljivosti o filmu Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze

Osim što je bio jedan od najgledanijih i najuspešnijih animiranih filmova, Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze je takođe imao i neke zanimljive činjenice i anegdote koje možda niste znali. Evo nekih od njih:

• Film je bio prvi u franšizi koji je snimljen u 3D formatu, što je doprinelo njegovoj vizuelnoj atraktivnosti i dinamičnosti.

• Film je takođe bio prvi u franšizi koji je imao podnaslov, a ne samo broj. To je bilo zbog toga što su tvorci filma želeli da naglase da se radnja filma odvija u novom i drugačijem svetu.

• Scrat, veverica koja je opsednuta žirom, je imala svoj kratki film pod nazivom Scratova kontinentalna pustolovina, koji je prikazan pre glavnog filma u bioskopima. U ovom filmu, Scrat slučajno izazove pucanje kontinenata i stvara današnju geografiju sveta.

• Buck, jednooka lasica koja se pridružuje našim junacima u potrazi za dinosaurima, je inspirisan likom iz romana Zemlja izgubljenog vremena (The Lost World) od Artura Konana Dojla. Buck je takođe imao svoju pesmu koju je pevao tokom filma, a koja se zvala Alone Again (Naturally).

• Film je imao i nekoliko referenci na druge poznate filmove i serije, kao što su Zvezdani ratovi (Star Wars), Indijana Džouns (Indiana Jones), Terminator, Zvezdane staze (Star Trek), Alisa u zemlji čuda (Alice in Wonderland) i drugi.

Nadamo se da ste uživali u ovom članku o filmu Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film. Ako želite da saznate još više o ovom filmu, možete posetiti njegovu zvaničnu stranicu ili njegovu stranicu na IMDb-u. Hvala vam što ste čitali!

How to watch Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film online

If you want to watch Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film online, you have several options. You can either stream it on a platform that offers the film in your language, or you can download it from a website that provides the film in high quality. Here are some of the platforms and websites that you can use:

• Netflix: Netflix is a popular streaming service that offers a variety of movies and shows in different languages. You can watch Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film on Netflix if you have a subscription and if the film is available in your region. You can also download the film on your device and watch it offline. To watch the film on Netflix, you need to [sign up] for an account and [search] for the film title.

• YouTube: YouTube is a free video-sharing platform that hosts millions of videos, including movies and shows. You can watch Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film on YouTube if you find a channel that has uploaded the film in your language. You can also download the film using a YouTube downloader tool. To watch the film on YouTube, you need to [visit] the link that we provided earlier or [search] for the film title.

• SoundCloud: SoundCloud is a free audio-sharing platform that hosts millions of tracks, including music and podcasts. You can listen to Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film on SoundCloud if you find a user that has uploaded the film in your language. You can also download the film using a SoundCloud downloader tool. To listen to the film on SoundCloud, you need to [visit] the link that we provided earlier or [search] for the film title.

We hope that you enjoyed this article about how to watch Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film online. If you want to learn more about this film, you can visit its official website or its IMDb page. Thank you for reading! Why you should watch Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film

Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film is not only a fun and entertaining movie, but also a movie that has some valuable lessons and messages for its viewers. Here are some of the reasons why you should watch this movie:

• It is a movie that celebrates friendship and family. The main characters of the movie are a group of friends who stick together through thick and thin, and who support each other in times of need. They also form a family with each other, despite their differences and backgrounds. The movie shows how important it is to have friends and family who love you and care for you.

• It is a movie that promotes diversity and tolerance. The movie features a variety of characters who belong to different species, cultures, and personalities. They learn to respect and appreciate each other's differences, and to cooperate and collaborate for a common goal. The movie shows how diversity can enrich our lives and how tolerance can foster peace and harmony.

• It is a movie that encourages adventure and curiosity. The movie takes us to a new and exciting world, where we can explore and discover new things. The movie also inspires us to be adventurous and curious, to try new things, to face our fears, and to overcome our challenges. The movie shows how adventure and curiosity can make our lives more fun and meaningful.

We hope that you enjoyed this article about why you should watch Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film. If you want to learn more about this movie, you can visit its official website or its IMDb page. Thank you for reading! How to write a review for Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film

If you have watched Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film and you want to share your opinion and feedback with others, you can write a review for the movie. A review is a short text that summarizes the main plot, characters, and themes of the movie, and evaluates its strengths and weaknesses. Here are some tips on how to write a good review for this movie:

• Start with an introduction that gives some general information about the movie, such as its title, genre, director, release date, and main actors. You can also include a brief summary of the movie's story and your overall impression of it. For example: > Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze is an animated comedy adventure film directed by Carlos Saldanha and released in 2009. It is the third installment of the Ice Age franchise, which follows the adventures of a group of prehistoric animals in a changing world. In this movie, the animals discover a hidden underground world populated by dinosaurs and meet a one-eyed weasel named Buck, who helps them escape from danger. The movie is a fun and entertaining ride that offers humor, action, and emotion.

• Continue with a body that discusses the main aspects of the movie, such as its plot, characters, animation, music, humor, and message. You can use specific examples and scenes from the movie to support your points. You can also compare and contrast the movie with other movies in the franchise or in the same genre. You can also mention what you liked and disliked about the movie, and why. For example: > The plot of the movie is fast-paced and exciting, as it takes us to a new and different world full of surprises and dangers. The movie also has some twists and turns that keep us engaged and curious. The characters are well-developed and likable, each with their own personality and role. Manny, the mammoth, is a caring father who worries about his pregnant wife Ellie and his future daughter Peaches. Sid, the sloth, is a loyal friend who adopts three dinosaur eggs and becomes their mother. Diego, the saber-toothed tiger, is a brave warrior who faces his fear of losing his friends. Scrat, the squirrel, is a hilarious character who chases his acorn throughout the movie and causes some major events. Buck, the weasel, is a crazy but smart guide who knows how to survive in the dinosaur world. The animation of the movie is stunning and realistic, especially in 3D format. The movie uses vivid colors and details to create a rich and diverse environment. The music of the movie is catchy and fitting, composed by John Powell. The movie has a lot of humor that appeals to both children and adults, such as slapstick comedy, wordplay, pop culture references, and parody. The movie also has a message that teaches us about friendship, family, diversity, tolerance, adventure, and curiosity.

End with a conclusion that summarizes your main points and gives your final evaluation of the movie. You can also recommend or not recommend the movie to other viewers, depending on your opinion. For example: > Ledeno doba 3: Dinosaurusi dolaze sinhronizovano na srpski ceo film is a great movie that will make you laugh, cry,

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

©2020 by Homemade Lovecraft's by Sunflower Goddess. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page